Target Markets Information
At McBane Insurance, we have experience insuring a very broad variety of different commercial risks. Though our experience is broad, we do have several target markets for which we have very competitive programs. Because of these programs, we have a particular degree of expertise in the following classifications:
Garage Insurance is a unique package designed specifically for businesses in the garage and automotive industry. This industry has a unique auto risk compared to other businesses, as well as the possibility of keeping customer's cars in the business's care, custody and control. We understand all of the possible risks associated with this type of policy. There are also several different levels of coverage that we can discuss and decide on what makes the most sense for your business.
Who needs Garage Insurance?
- Auto Dealers, Repair Shops, Service Stations, Mobile Home Dealers, and more.
Healthcare Facility Insurance
What is covered?
While every policy is different, the following are parts of each policy that may be included in your Garage Package
- General Liability for premises and operations, which can include other coverage extensions
- Property coverage for building and business personal property if selected
- Mechanic's Errors and Omissions coverage to cover "your work"
- Truth in Lending and Odometer Errors and Ommissions coverage
- Auto coverage for vehicles driven for both work and personally
- Garagekeepers coverage for customer's autos that are left in your care, custody and control
- Dealer Blanket coverage for physical damage to an open lot