Auto Insurance Quote Forms
What our Customers Are Saying!
The McBane Agency has been my partner for my life, auto, home, business and liability insurance needs for many years. They always bring the right company to solve my needs. It gives me peace of mind that they are always looking out for my best interest in managing risk while offering excellent value and service.
Marty Adams (click here to read more testimonials or to leave your own)
Ready to begin your quote request? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable insurance rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Personalized Car Insurance For Your Needs and Budget
At McBane Insurance, we always believe in finding the most affordable insurance possible, but we do not sacrifice coverage to accomplish that.
There are several main components to an auto policy, and we believe it is our job to make sure that a client is properly covered so that when he or she has a claim, he or she has the proper coverage.
The industry is constantly changing, and with advancing technologies, will continue to change. We also look to bundle when we can, in order to help you save. There are discounts available when you have your homeowners insurance or life insurance with the same company.
With multiple locations, we have the privilege to serve clients from Wintersville, Steubenville, Toronto, and Richmond all the way to Bergholz, Amsterdam, Carrollton, and beyond.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Thank you for your interest in McBane Insurance & Financial Services. We offer quick and easy quote forms to get you started. You can also call our office at 740-264-2003 or email your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.